OFFICAL GT vs Miami Thread

I hate this ****** day! I h-a-t-e every ********ing second of it!!!!! Aaaarrrggghhh!!!!!

Tevin is just not a super athlete, but that can be overcome with passion and a huge competitive spirit, but I don't see any of that....mr. smiley....

all this world class speed at miami is the blue print for stopping the spread option

Idiotic idiotic idiotic!!!!!!!! Stupid idiots doing nothing worth a hoot! How dare you call yourself yellow jacket players! You hear that sound? Bobby dodd is rolling in his grave!

Hey guys, there is a bright spot. Paul Johnson doesn't lose to the same team 4 years in a row.

Idiotic idiotic idiotic!!!!!!!! Stupid idiots doing nothing worth a hoot! How dare you call yourself yellow jacket players! You hear that sound? Bobby dodd is rolling in his grave!

I feel like I'm in your location: "in the torture chamber".:hsughcry:

Paul Johnson is the square peg in the round hole. If Tevin is the best we have, we might not even beat Duke.

Off game Question. If I order Heineken I can run into the backdoor of a place start messing with the Chef's food, do magic tricks, and the bad will start playing when I get there. Cool!

I can't wait to hear what CPJ has to say after this game...
"It is what it is..Never as good or bad as it seems...We'll have to go back and watch the tape and make corrections"... same ööööing bullshit we hear every week after another team beats our ass and furthermore embarreses this once proud program.

It really seems like we started playing bad when your hype videos started becoming mediocre.

If Days isn't the qb on this next drive, I'm gonna assume PJ's given up on the season.

Back