Official 2014 Recruiting Thread

Saw a tweet from Dillon Moore early morning saying it looked like he would be playing football at GT this fall but have seen nothing else about this, anything to this
To talk about?

He's a walkon kicker for the 2013 class.

Saw a tweet from Dillon Moore early morning saying it looked like he would be playing football at GT this fall but have seen nothing else about this, anything to this
To talk about?
sounds like a walk on 2013 commit

He's a walkon kicker for the 2013 class.

Thanks that makes sense, I figured if this was a new commit there would have been some noise about that, appreciate those who follow such things closely for those of us who are not really on top of recruiting news

Oh come on, diseqc. More walkons the better and he's a decent one at that. Just so long as we don't give him a scholarship.

Anybody know if Adam Choice has an offer yet? I hear we sometimes have an inside track on landing him.

I bet we get Choice the same way we got JT. Only big school offering for QB. Whatever gets him on campus I'm good with it.

I'm pretty sure Zykiesis Cannon will be an All-American in college because really, how can you not be with that name. It's like if Colt McCoy wasn't a good quarterback. It just wouldn't be right.

Eric, what position is Donquell Green being recruited for and what are his chances of committing to us?

By the way, I reported you EricGT. I asked Beestorm to sticky this thread. I can't seem to get through to him any other way.

Eric, what position is Donquell Green being recruited for and what are his chances of committing to us?

I'm not sure...I don't know how legit his offer is. He claims a UNC offer but he tried to commit and they said no.

Back