Official 2014 Recruiting Thread

I will try to keep this thread updated as much as I can...if you have any questions I will answer to the best of my knowledge.

If you're a huge recruiting fan and want to read all the stories and inside info I would recommend Rivals

I will try to keep this thread updated as much as I can...if you have any questions I will answer to the best of my knowledge.

If you're a huge recruiting fan and want to read all the stories and inside info I would recommend Rivals

I'm appreciative of your work. If Beestorm doesn't sticky it soon, I'll give his Steve Jobs liver loving ass hell.

OK, I need to report myself to get it stickied.. How do I do that?

Where the hell is Hutchinson Island? Unfortunately, you need me to call you a ööööö or a tranny to get Beestorm to sticky Eric GT's informative posts.

Too bad that Beestorm is too busy with that tranny. Goading him seems to work.:naughty:

If we don't have 50 commits by May I'm gonna be pissed :hsugh:

We have another Junior day this Saturday...March 9th. Should be some good guys on campus.

We have another Junior day this Saturday...March 9th. Should be some good guys on campus.
Does that mean players for recruiting class 2013 or 2014? I am not sure if that means juniors from 2012, so seniors in 2013.

The 2013 class is over...it is kids for the 2014 class. Current Juniors who will be Seniors next year.

The 2013 class is over...it is kids for the 2014 class. Current Juniors who will be Seniors next year.
my bad, meant to ask 2014 or 2015, thanks for the answer

I was in Austin last few days and local radio was blasting Mack Brown for holding a junior day and not getting a single commit.

Back