Official 2019 Schedule Thread

Am I the only one just a little bummed that we didn't get to play The Citadel while CPJ was here with the 3O?

I could have sworn that the visitor's section was blacked out in past seasons. You may be right, though.
It may have been but those black sections on the map for this year are the same sections the students had last year. I would love if we give them 228/229 and stick the rest in the upper north.

GEORGIA TECH
Date Opponent
Aug. 29 at Clemson (Thurs.) .................... ACC Network
Sept. 7 SOUTH FLORIDA
Sept. 14 THE CITADEL
Sept. 28 at Temple
Oct. 5 NORTH CAROLINA
Oct. 12 at Duke
Oct. 19 at Miami
Nov. 2 PITT
Nov. 9 at Virginia
Nov. 16 VIRGINIA TECH
Nov. 21 NC STATE (Thurs.)
Nov. 30 GEORGIA
Only 2 ACC Network games on the schedule: GT/Clemson and Duke/ND (who isn't in ACC). That works out pretty good based on payout per game. Who negotiated that one Paul Hewitt's agent?

Only 2 ACC Network games on the schedule: GT/Clemson and Duke/ND (who isn't in ACC). That works out pretty good based on payout per game. Who negotiated that one Paul Hewitt's agent?
There will be more determined during the season like regularly done.

Not an unfair schedule, but certainly an odd one. I believe this is the second year in a row we have only one Saturday home game in October. One home game from The Citadel to Pitt is a long stretch with only one game. Then, three games from November 16-30 at home is a lot. We all should see the obvious intentional scheduling to give teams an extra week to prepare for us under CPJ. I am going to be patient with Year 1, but if we want to have a decent season, we have to start 4-2. That means winning four of five most likely against USF, The Citadel, Temple, UNC and Duke. I think we can do that.

Probably

I didn’t want to watch one team run the offense. Why would I want to watch two teams run it.
I'm sure most feel the same way you do and I'm glad we're where we are right now, but I always wanted to see CPJ coach against another 3O team to see his mind really work. He probably could've helped with the defense that game too.

Found this on twitter and saved it yesterday... forget where I found it but haven't seen it again:

DxDkG5AUYAAYZH4.jpg

It may have been but those black sections on the map for this year are the same sections the students had last year. I would love if we give them 228/229 and stick the rest in the upper north.
Visitors should be in 201. Worst seats in the stadium. Can't see the video board.

Back