Official 2020 Season Juice Thread

ClubSeats

Well-meaning elderly man with a poor memory
Weird coming from a UGA fan, but with all my bias, I've always thought Grant Field night games have one of the greatest backdrops in football. Of course I'm an Atlanta native, so that figures into it. But the skyline all lit up on a fall night, with the gridiron beneath it, is pretty dang glorious. I've actually attended some Tech ACC games just because I like it. Won't reveal who I pulled for.
CSB. Your mom says hi.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
The LED lights have a much smaller size, if that is them installed

IMG_20200228_075717~2.jpg
I hope they're either 3x brighter than the old ones or they aren't done installing. There were 36 lights per set on the East (3 rows of 12), now looks like only 1 row of 12. And on the West, there were 72 per set (6 rows of 12), and now it looks like there are only 14 per set (2 rows of 7). The fixtures on the West look much bigger than before, only fitting 7 per row where there were 12 of the old style per row before.

west.png

GoGATech

Big Dummy
I don't give 2 öööös that the colors are wrong..

I. WANT. THIS. HAT.

ClubSeats

Well-meaning elderly man with a poor memory
You gotta take the hat. Challenge Choice to feats of strength and stamina. Soundly defeat him and get the hat
If your mom will judge the strength and stamina challenge, I’ll let you wear the hat.