Official 2020 Season Juice Thread

I don't give 2 öööös that the colors are wrong..

I. WANT. THIS. HAT.

How do you feel about this hat?

ZMQjKOK.jpg

23YOjAB.jpg

Definitely. Just like that one you posted. I've got about 6 of these crazy hat designs that I inherited from my dad. He didn't leave me much, but he did leave me these hats, lol.

Definitely. Just like that one you posted. I've got about 6 of these crazy hat designs that I inherited from my dad. He didn't leave me much, but he did leave me these hats, lol.
To me, the one I posted is the perfect example of a throwback style hat that is coming back in style now. 90's era style design but not retarded lines and layout like the one you posted, yet it is made on a newer style/fit cap that people are wearing today.

To me, the one I posted is the perfect example of a throwback style hat that is coming back in style now. 90's era style design but not retarded lines and layout like the one you posted, yet it is made on a newer style/fit cap that people are wearing today.

That's probably true. I'm not a big hat guy, although I should be given my hair situation haha. The hats I have are pretty boring and basic. Except for the "slouch" blue and gold hat they sold this past season. I wear that one every now and then.

That's probably true. I'm not a big hat guy, although I should be given my hair situation haha. The hats I have are pretty boring and basic. Except for the "slouch" blue and gold hat they sold this past season. I wear that one every now and then.
I'm the opposite of you. I'm a hat guy. Plenty of hair and never will have to worry about losing it according to my family genes, but I've always been a hat guy.

I am not a big hat guy either. Rarely ever wear one. It is because of my thick, luscious hair.

That hat wouldn't be awful if the bill was just gold. The thing looks like it's got the ribbon of some ööööty award draped down the front

That hat wouldn't be awful if the bill was just gold. The thing looks like it's got the ribbon of some ööööty award draped down the front
No. It would still be a hideous piece of headwear.

Back