Official Bama puts a whoopin' on the Mutts thread (we like one set of rednecks over the other)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm worried. Eventually even the Cubs won the World Series...

Bryce Young was amazing against them in the SEC Championship Game. Not sure he can repeat the performance. And they might try to Nesbitt him.

It will be a tough game. Bama has depth. But they have also have a lot of injuries.
UGA is legit—-best team they have had in decades. And it’s going to be tougher to score against UGAs defense.
I’d take a 1 point Bama victory now.
But if UGA wins it should be a split NC. Bama dominated them in the SeC Championship.

Roll Tide!

This is the opposite of how a sacrifice thread should be done. Offer yourself up before it's too late

In fairness, Collins was quite helpful in that endeavor with the roll over a die schematic approach, and he got $12 million. öööö me though, right?
So you want $12M for starting this thread?

How'd it pan out for that emperor guy? Did the civil servant (now you're getting it!) of Rome win, or did the emperor who said "serve us or else" win? I forgot.....

Metaphor hint: Comedus is Geoff Collins
I think you’re reading to much in to my joke. I don’t really wish you death.

I don’t know who wins that game.

I do know with almost relative certainty if we were in that game, there would be NCAA investigators all over the place probing our program for recruiting infractions, academic eligibility at all sorts of rules violations that apply to everyone except the football factories.

I don’t know who wins that game.

I do know with almost relative certainty if we were in that game, there would be NCAA investigators all over the place probing our program for recruiting infractions, academic eligibility at all sorts of rules violations that apply to everyone except the football factories.
They would have already busted us before the game, then let us play the game and then took the win away from us.

Already told my UGAg fan direct report to expect hell work tomorrow if UGAg wins, that he better not come in tired and hung over.

I hope that a lot of UNICEF kids in foreign countries once again get some Mutt Natty shirts.

I’ll bet you the players on those two “college” football teams have been paid more and received more gifts than an entire MLB AA roster. There is nothing “college” about that championship game tonight. I won’t even turn it on. Probably won’t turn them on next season either. College football is dead.

my wife's uncle, who has no understanding of COFH, is astonished that we arent rooting for "the state team" over BAMA.

that annoys me. all the local radio and TV acting like everyone is behind UGA annoys me. and the Go Dawgs cake i saw at publix last night annoys me.

i hope its a blowout. so i will go with 41-10 BAMA.
I'm with you brother! It's like the wsb radio talking head saying " wouldn't it be great that the Braves the WS and georgia wins the Natty? Well, hell no !!

I'm with you brother! It's like the wsb radio talking head saying " wouldn't it be great that the Braves the WS and georgia wins the Natty? Well, hell no !!
I'm pretty sure a lot of Georgians sacrificed the uga natty for the Braves to win the World Series, so its already been determined as a L.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back