Official Catchall Saturday Games Thread

Kty just returned a punt for a TD. Trails Mizzu by 5 with just over 5 left

Colorado with a huge meltdown after being up 31-3 against Oregon State, lost in OT.

Oregon State had previously lost 13 straight games in conference, 17 against FBS and 22 on the road...

The only thing separating these two teams is QB play. Give Mullen a good QB and I think Florida will be back to beating the dwags fairly regularly.
Be a good place for Clemson's QB to transfer to.

Espn's app is so crappy that it has a 14-9 Mizzou win final for 5 minutes now.

What the hell is the noise I’m hearing for MSU/TAMU? Sounds like pigeons sitting on the microphone or something.

JRjr

What the hell is the noise I’m hearing for MSU/TAMU? Sounds like pigeons sitting on the microphone or something.

JRjr
Cowbells, baby. A great local tradition and an exception to the general rule against noisemakers.

Today’s games make me angry that we lost to USF and to Duke at home. Special teams killed us in Tampa and how we did not score 40+ against Duke is baffling. This team should be 6-2.

Cowbells, baby. A great local tradition and an exception to the general rule against noisemakers.

I’ve been to MSU and know all about the clanga. This sounds like some kind of animal noise. Could just be the crappy TV in this hotel room, but I keep hearing it before snaps.

JRjr

Today’s games make me angry that we lost to USF and to Duke at home. Special teams killed us in Tampa and how we did not score 40+ against Duke is baffling. This team should be 6-2.

Don’t let Pitt off the hook - we could be 7-1 if we were were even semi-competent against Pitt, Duke, and USF.

JRjr

If we beat USF we lilely beat Pitt and are 7-1. Oh well. Such is life.

You mean if TO was playing at QB.

I’ve heard a few people extrapolating that TQM has been our only problem and that TO is the key to winning the rest of our games. I’m not buying it. Yelling for the backup seems overly simplistic.

JRjr

I’ve heard a few people extrapolating that TQM has been our only problem and that TO is the key to winning the rest of our games. I’m not buying it. Yelling for the backup seems overly simplistic.

JRjr

My problem with the whole deal is I think we should go with the appropriate QB when the need necessitates. TQM playing like crap? Try TO. TO playing like crap? Try TQM. Hell, try Graham. Do something instead of the same öööö over and over. Oh, and keep the blocks working. That helps a lot, as well.

My problem with the whole deal is I think we should go with the appropriate QB when the need necessitates. TQM playing like crap? Try TO. TO playing like crap? Try TQM. Hell, try Graham. Do something instead of the same öööö over and over. Oh, and keep the blocks working. That helps a lot, as well.

Yep, it’s been very frustrating watching TQM turn upfield into a crowd and get dropped for no gain, like against Duke. Would be nice to throw in a change-up once in a while instead of just hoping that we get things figured out eventually.

JRjr

Back