Official Championship weekend thread

Bama May knock out some of Clemson’s best players and give UGA another assist ... which is exactly what you saw today.

Clemson v Bama in Round 1 would suck for Clemson and benefit UGA greatly

Bama May knock out some of Clemson’s best players and give UGA another assist ... which is exactly what you saw today.

Clemson v Bama in Round 1 would suck for Clemson and benefit UGA greatly
I agree. I don’t think Bama should be in. By sabans own argument a couple years ago conference championship should weigh heavily.

Unfortunately it looks like UGA will be playing Oklahoma in the first round, the weakest opponent of the four possibilities (Clemson, Alabama, Ohio State). Oklahoma's defense is not that good, so it's also a bad match-up versus UGA. UGA will gash them and UGA's defense is good enough to stop Mayfield. Damn it

Unfortunately it looks like UGA will be playing Oklahoma in the first round, the weakest opponent of the four possibilities (Clemson, Alabama, Ohio State). Oklahoma's defense is not that good, so it's also a bad match-up versus UGA. UGA will gash them and UGA's defense is good enough to stop Mayfield. Damn it

What? Oklahoma blew out OSU at OSU. Their defense is suspect, but they are more than capable of kicking a dog. Oklahoma’s offense is unlike anything the dwaggies have seen.

What? Oklahoma blew out OSU at OSU. Their defense is suspect, but they are more than capable of kicking a dog. Oklahoma’s offense is unlike anything the dwaggies have seen.

I think OU would get inside the dwags’ heads and make them screw up.

moxiecrotchgrab.gif

I'm thinking it's gonna be UGA over one-dimensional OKLA and Clemson over BAMA

UGA doesn’t have room to call anyone one-dimensional. And I don’t see Okie as 1-d.

Oklahoma's second leading rusher has 1,000 yards. Hardly one dimensional

Back