Official COFH Gameday Thread v.2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm not going to defend the offense in this game unless it picks up

But this game is anomalous

We will never have a good defense so long as we run this type of offense. If the best we can do is 7 points with this type of offense it is time to move on.

Well, we have come full circle. You think the defense sucks because of the offense, and gtzulu is convinced the offense looks bad because of the defense.

As our basketball team is trying very hard at getting on probation- not much ch to look forward to. Pretty much it for the year right there. Ends with s whimpering fairy ass swip at the running back- screw his recruits- fire teddy and offer Foster double what he is making
Waiting for baseball? Golf?

Their players are way better than ours. The difference is the O coaches can put people in position to make plays through combo of scheme and coaching.

The D is an absolute öööö show at every single facet. We do nothing well...scheme or technique. It’s pitiful.

This is worse than Groh or Womack.
So the offense being bad is not Johnson’s fault. Basically, IIWII. But the defense being bad is always Roofs fault. Makes a lot sense.

How is Johnson always above reproach with you two? Can’t you even admit that he has bad games?

I'm just flat losing interest. Bored with our teams performance yet again sucking. But but but if we give them millions more we will stop sucking! Yeah right!

more $$ to the assistants isn't going to bring more talent on-campus.

Inexcusable to not coach them to let it go out of bounds on the ööööing one.

At this point, it's all on CPJ. Keeping his boy Sewak around after years of öööö. Keeping roof around. Fire them, or get fired. And I like CPJ.

What worries me on the offense is just leaving the pitch me out to dry no blocks no nothing and going backwards. We look scared against these turds

So the offense being bad is not Johnson’s fault. Basically, IIWII. But the defense being bad is always Roofs fault. Makes a lot sense.

How is Johnson always above reproach with you two? Can’t you even admit that he has bad games?

some fans are more fans of the scheme than the school. It's the only logical explanation.

Why don't the commentators talk about in state players coming to Tech? Lol...

Nothing good is gonna. One out of the rest of this game. Just another season down the toilet

When an opposing coach knows his offense can score at will, he can play fast and loose with his defense and take chances that pay off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back