Official COFH Gameday Thread v.2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are cheering 5-7 yard Ga gains because they aren't TD's

My GOD we SUCK DONKEY BALLS. Im sick of the ööööing triple option. It's okay when you go 8-4 or 9-3 but now we have two losing seasons out of three with it. It's not even keeping us competitive. We could do this öööö with a normal offense.

Inexcusable to not coach them to let it go out of bounds on the ööööing one.

At this point, it's all on CPJ. Keeping his boy Sewak around after years of öööö. Keeping roof around. Fire them, or get fired. And I like CPJ.
It's like all the major donors have died off or are too senile.

So the offense being bad is not Johnson’s fault. Basically, IIWII. But the defense being bad is always Roofs fault. Makes a lot sense.

How is Johnson always above reproach with you two? Can’t you even admit that he has bad games?

Johnson has reputation to fall back on whenever the offense öööös the bed. You can almost guarantee he’s going to address the suckage. Most likely between drivers in a game. Even when it looks bad, I’m sitting here - just waiting for it the start clicking.

Roof has sucked wherever he’s been. Him being a DC at Tech is both mysterious and a disgrace.

table-flip-gif-10.gif

It's one thing to suck but quite another to let your arch rivals drive it down your throat, break tackles and make your d look like pansies

But every now in then tech makes a hard stop- so at least I know they are still trying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back