Official COFH Gameday Thread v.2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many DCs must we go through for you to understand that nobody wants to come here bc of the offense we run?
Yeah, defensive coordinators hate ball control offenses that score a lot of points, limit possessions, and keep the defense off the field.

The problem is coaching and talent. Period.

dude, it's been a decade and we've never had such fundamentals. What makes you think that's going to change now?

ööööty tackling. ööööty ST. Stupid decisions on ST. Poor blocking. Always the same.

"It Is What It Is" - CPJ
This is fair. At some point the excuses run out and you have to fix it or else. I think we're at that point.

Yeah, defensive coordinators hate ball control offenses that score a lot of points, limit possessions, and keep the defense off the field.

The problem is coaching and talent. Period.
Good defensive talent will not come here bc of the offense we run. They stand nothing to gain practicing against it.

Any STers doing anything after the game? I might go to Marlows tavern bbq block party if anyone is going!

All you guys complaining about coaching crack me up. It's the players (or lack thereof). Heck, you could put a monkey as head coach of UGA and they would win 9 games every year.

Reactions: eg1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back