Official COFH Gameday Thread v.2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gobees

Jolly Good Fellow
Worst home game I can recall watching in the last 30 years. Totally pathetic, uninspiring and embarrassing. Can’t believe I’m still here.

Nighthawk

Varsity Lurker
If you don't think it's about talent and recruiting, you are totally ignorant of the difference in elite college teams and everyone else.
How’re all the recruits visiting campus today gonna feel after watching this garbage all day? “Oh yes, please, I want to play for this well oiled machine of an offense! Please sir! I’ll commit right now!”

RamblinWreck92

Dodd-Like
Tech doesn’t have the size to compete with UGA. Why? Because only small guys who didn’t get any other offers from big schools would choose to come here and play in this system
No 300 #ers on the DL. None. That's 100% recruiting fail.

RamblinWreck92

Dodd-Like
If you don't think today and this season has been a total ööööshow than you are part of the problem. 2 awful seasons out of the last 3 with the 3rd being a bowl victory against UK. All is FINE
In a season where there are 80 teams that go to a bowl....for the 2nd time in 3 seasons, we won't be one of those 80 teams.

This is called "bottoming out".

jj06

Flats Noob
I’m not a Tech alum, but how would you guys feel about the school lowering standards even more for athletes to get some big time players in?

rain

Dodd-Like
After all the head and neck tackles and banging 5-10 guys heads into the turf- in bounds and out- you have the ööööing nerve to call personal foul on GT?!!!
How do you live with yourself ref?
Go DIAF! You punk ass dog fellator!

ElCidBUZZingFAN

Dodd-Like
After all the head and neck tackles and banging 5-10 guys heads into the turf- in bounds and out- you have the ööööing nerve to call personal foul on GT?!!!
How do you live with yourself ref?
Go DIAF! You punk ass dog fellator!
Uhh...Alexander threw a slap/punch.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
cant wait for the witty post game comments

Status
Not open for further replies.