Official COFH Gameday Thread v.2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even mad, you know? I'd have to have had higher expectations for this game with this team to be mad.
I mean, we are dooks little bitch why wouldn't we be Uga's?
I stopped being mad in the second quarter. It’s pure entertainment value for me now.

Lol we would have 7 losses if we played ucf they would hang 70 on our defense

Seems like w the talent that TM does possess, we could use it better

I wonder if switching to Adidas is not going to be our biggest change-up for next year.

This thread has become a circle jerk for the CPJ haters. Congrats, guys. Enjoy your victory today. I'm out.

Defense has gotten two stops and allowed a field goal in 50 seconds. Offense has scored once. Don't think anyone should be pointing fingers at the other side this game.

Tech doesn’t have the size to compete with UGA. Why? Because only small guys who didn’t get any other offers from big schools would choose to come here and play in this system

öööö no, I'm tired of watching this offense completely.
To be honest I am too but realistically what do we do? I think it's an easier change if we take someone still developing their own

DNo heart in it for CPJ this season. Time to put the hot plate under his chair and see how he reacts.

So what about we hire Monken or one of his younger assistants who aren't as stubborn?

nononononononono!! No more of this garbage. When CPJ retires, we need to move in a new direction. Today shows that this scheme is no Great Equalizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back