Official COFH Gameday Thread v.2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we decide to play rough! Good technique there guys- roughing the passer after a TD throw

6 scores in 8 possessions.... 75% scoring efficiency... in two straight games....

We have good coaching. The offensive scheme, the hill, negative recruiting and math requirements severely limit our potential pool of players. it's all about talent.
All of this goes out the window with a legit HC. Not that they would ever come here but do you really think Saban/Meyer/Harbaugh wouldn't recuit 5*s here bc of a math requirement? Give me a break it is the HC.

We have good coaching. The offensive scheme, the hill, negative recruiting and math requirements severely limit our potential pool of players. it's all about talent.

we don't have good coaching. We have ööööty coaching.
ööööty blocking.
ööööty tackling.
ööööty pass coverage.
Atrocious ST.
Terrible Throwing mechanics of QB.
Poor decisions when running the option.

This is ALL ööööty coaching.

I'm not even mad, you know? I'd have to have had higher expectations for this game with this team to be mad.
I mean, we are dooks little bitch why wouldn't we be Uga's?

6 scores in 8 possessions.... 75% scoring efficiency... in two straight games....

Horrible!

So is 7 total offensive points in the last 90 minutes of football.

Remember - this O and this Scheme are supposed to be our Great Equalizer.

140019-Blowing-Out-Candles-Gif-Never-Dim-Anyone-Else-Light-So-That-You-Can-....gif

All of this goes out the window with a legit HC. Not that they would ever come here but do you really think Saban/Meyer/Harbaugh wouldn't recuit 5*s here bc of a math requirement? Give me a break it is the HC.
So you're saying Kirby Smart is a genious?

we don't have good coaching. We have ööööty coaching.
ööööty blocking.
ööööty tackling.
ööööty pass coverage.
Atrocious ST.
Terrible Throwing mechanics of QB.
Poor decisions when running the option.

This is ALL ööööty coaching.
Agree with all the above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back