Official Coordinators Search And News Thread

No, I think the standard is the other way around, saves the next school money. I remember we got Al Groh on the cheap because UVA was paying part of his salary basically.
Damn, forgot that chapter in the annals of dysfunctional athletic administration

Stewart's very impressive resume ---
1673485248013.png

Should give us good access into the Cherokee, North Fulton, Gwinnett, & Hall schools. All major hotbeds for recruiting. The Florida connection is nice, too.

Glad to see we have 2 big recruiting guys on staff right now. Let’s see how it shapes up in next year’s class.

This looks to me as our best assistant coaching staff since Fridge and O’Leary were our coordinators. At least on paper. I hope that they bring the results.

Just about the scenario I was hoping we would get with a deal on Key and J fundraising. When it sounded like we were keying in on Willie Fritz I wanted to break something tasteful. Now I got what I wanted. I hope I'm right.

Is Jim Chaney still an analyst for us? A GT link shows up when googling him, but so does one for the Saints, Tennessee and somewhere else.

Back