Official dUNCe Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to clean up some things on D and the officiating.

If we can keep running like this, though, I'll be ok.

My mute button is a beautiful thing.
They're getting a lot wrong. I knew it was going to be bad when they said pregame that GT's defense is really good.

Other things said:
-they said "Collins said he needed a few more games to turn things around at GT." Are you ööööing kidding me? How many years of losing does this clown need to suffer before he realizes he's a garbage coach?
-They said Collins took a gap year to reflect after getting fired. No...he took a gap year because there was literally no one stupid enough to hire him.

Don't understand all the complaints about King the receivers have not caught them when he hits them on target. In fact if he was not doing as well as he is the outcome would be in greater doubt for Tech's win chances.

Don't understand all the complaints about King the receivers have not caught them when he hits them on target. In fact if he was not doing as well as he is the outcome would be in greater doubt for Tech's win chances.
He’s overthrown at least two receivers that got behind their coverage, thrown behind a crossing route, and thrown a dirt ball across his body. He just hasn’t looked good today except running.

The game is going about as expected. Both teams have weak defenses so plenty of offense and scoring. We've got to prevent the big plays

We just drove the field in less than a minute and scored with rushing plays... Who does that

UNC seems to have a hard time stopping our speed on the edge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back