Official dUNCe Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game is going about as expected. Both teams have weak defenses so plenty of offense and scoring. We've got to prevent the big plays
#5 in PPG in the ACC (19.3) #36 nationally with 1 more game played over Cal (18) #27 nationally says otherwise. Some of you need to stop blaming the defense for everything. This is the best defense GT has had since 2008.

The offense isn’t as good as many on here (myself included) thought it would be. The passing game just isn’t explosive.

I was wondering why Key didn't decline it. Seems like more poor clock management.
Didn't decline it, but chose to call timeout on 3rd down after not doing so on 2nd and goal at the 1.

Glad we got points before the half anyway, but better clock management there on the goal line and we might have scored a TD.

I like Key quite a bit, but he badly needs to improve in those situations.

Everyone lamenting the 10 seconds, but we cost ourselves quite a bit more than that by letting UNC chew clock on 2nd down rather than calling timeout. We had all three... there was no reason not to use one when they're at 2nd and goal at the 1.

1728756073480.png

This looks like a game from the PJ years, esp rush and TOP.

“Collins said he needed a few more games to turn things around at GT.”

lol. Key literally turned things around in a short week. And never looked back. Collins had years to make adjustments that Key instinctively made off the bat.

“Collins said he needed a few more games to turn things around at GT.”

lol. Key literally turned things around in a short week. And never looked back. Collins had years to make adjustments that Key instinctively made off the bat.

They are reading from a script he sent them. Which is exactly something he'd do.

#5 in PPG in the ACC (19.3) #36 nationally with 1 more game played over Cal (18) #27 nationally says otherwise. Some of you need to stop blaming the defense for everything. This is the best defense GT has had since 2008.

The offense isn’t as good as many on here (myself included) thought it would be. The passing game just isn’t explosive.
Sure, we have a good offense. I'm curious what UNC's offensive rank is versus our defensive rank. I think for both teams it's good O on relatively weak D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back