Official every other game thread

Not sure what we're going to get next Saturday. A demoralized Miami team that we can crush or a team backed into a corner that's going to come out on fire.

Not sure what we're going to get next Saturday. A demoralized Miami team that we can crush or a team backed into a corner that's going to come out on fire.

Miami is a team that always deflates when whatever their #1 season goal was becomes impossible for them. I'm sure now that they are basically out of the conference race, they are down to goal number 4 or 5 and are just mailing it in for the rest of the season.

Miami is a team that always deflates when whatever their #1 season goal was becomes impossible for them. I'm sure now that they are basically out of the conference race, they are down to goal number 4 or 5 and are just mailing it in for the rest of the season.
Yes, but for some voodoo reason we've never beat a Mark Richt team at Grant Field. Hopefully that finally changes on Saturday.

Yes, but for some voodoo reason we've never beat a Mark Richt team at Grant Field. Hopefully that finally changes on Saturday.

I don't know what to make of it, but two highly reliable sources told me that it does.

Back