Official every other game thread

29-0 beating LSU @ Baton Rouge. The beauty of great D.

Cripes.

Bama is playing too perfect. That bothers me when they play ugag.

In regards to Bama, I mean I know how absolutely stupid this is to say but being so good, that must be boring as hell for a fan.

You basically sit around for 3 months waiting for the one or two games a year that are actually thrilling.

I wonder what the mutts are thinking right now?

“We get another shot at them. Last time, they beat us on a miracle. Nobody is perfect forever.”

They are probably thinking like they want to win a NC, not about just getting to any bowl. I hate the thought.

We have got to start thinking, scheming, setting goals and believing in beating them.

29-0 beating LSU @ Baton Rouge. The beauty of great D.

Cripes.

Bama is playing too perfect. That bothers me when they play ugag.

LSU beat UGA by 20. Bama's beating LSU by 29. I'm not worried at all. Bama's defense will shut down Holyfield and Swift and their front seven will be pressuring Fromm all game. UGA's defense is nowhere as good as LSU's,which means Tua is going to light them up. Bama will win something like 42-14.

Last edited:
In regards to Bama, I mean I know how absolutely stupid this is to say but being so good, that must be boring as hell for a fan.

You basically sit around for 3 months waiting for the one or two games a year that are actually thrilling.

I think I can handle the boredom of winning double digit games every year.;)

Tough problem to have

It would be tough, but I think I could live with being bored except for the Clemson and the UGA games. Unless we rejoin the SEC, then it would be more fun.

LSU beat UGA by 20. Bama's beating LSU by 29. I'm not worried at all. Bama's defense will shut down Holyfield and Swift and their front seven will be pressuring Fromm all game. UGA's defense is nowhere as good as LSU's,which means Tua is going to light them up. Bama will win something like 42-14.

From what I am seeing, uga fans concur with this assessment. Would we rather they be hopeful instead of resigned to defeat?

georgia isn't nearly as good as they were last year. Alabama (now that they've clinched the West) is that much better than they were last year. Barring the bus carrying the defense crashing on the way to Atlanta, I don't know if georgia is going to score enough to not get blown out of the playoff hunt regardless of what their record is going in. There are some interesting scenarios if Auburn can figure out how to beat Alabama (stranger things have happened), but I don't think georgia is a playoff team this year barring catastrophe up top.

Have to say I agree. It's nice just to get to the game, but I don't think anybody other than MAYBE Clemson can hang with this Bama team. This is a very young UGA team, 68% freshmen and sophomores, and it will mostly return and be improved, but it's a long, long way off from this Bama team which has got to be Saban's best.

Please, hurt me *that* way. Cuz *this* way seems worse.

Back