Official every other game thread

Because they're more likely to beat UGA than LSU? I mean, LSU has already done it. That should count for something. Or do you just not trust rematches?

I don't.
Not after Auburn let us down last year.

Plus, Bama is just better.

BC hits crucial field goal to go up by 10 points with 2:30 left.

Poly ded

Forget about the SECCG last year? Auburn destroyed UGA in the regular season and UGA returned the favor in Atlanta. I trust Saban to bury the mutts a whole lot more than Coach O.
Yeah, I agree with all that. But CFB is more fun when underdogs win. Alabama crushing everyone in their sight is only fun when its UGA. Which admittedly it will be again.

VPI QB slides short of 1st down marker on 4th down :bowrofl:

Game

I'm assuming we should be pulling for the Thugs?
Unknown. We need Miami to beat everybody else on their schedule except us. So does the win today 'give them momentum' for our game? Or does a loss today, combined with a loss next week, 'break their spirits'?

I'm assuming we should be pulling for the Thugs?
I am actually not sure. Duke 1-3, Miami 2-2 but we play Miami. I think it is clear we have to win out, so Miami would get a loss from us. Duke has games to play. Pittsburgh is the bugaboo.

Unknown. We need Miami to beat everybody else on their schedule except us. So does the win today 'give them momentum' for our game? Or does a loss today, combined with a loss next week, 'break their spirits'?
I just have this feeling that us and Pitt are going to end up being tied with the same record. :facepalm: Am I crazy?

Back