Official everyone laugh at uga and Kirby Shart thread

My brain just detected a critical failure in reality and ejected from my head.
I agree with #1. Eason is the real deal. I hope he transfers. Agree with #2. Their OL looks bad. Too bad our DL will not be able to exploit. Disagree with #3. Nothing I have seen tells me he is the guy.

I agree with #1. Eason is the real deal. I hope he transfers. Agree with #2. Their OL looks bad. Too bad our DL will not be able to exploit. Disagree with #3. Nothing I have seen tells me he is the guy.

Okay, from this day forward I will refer to Eason as Real Deal. The UGA sideline is becoming a real cast of characters between Real Deal, Big Fat Jim, may he call plays for them a thousand years, and head coach Shart.

Saw a graphic that said STTE that Chubb had 100+ vs UNC then a combined 60yds in the next 6 games.

Dude's saving himself but might not even get drafted at this point.

SEC speed vs ACC is no joke bruh

Okay, from this day forward I will refer to Eason as Real Deal. The UGA sideline is becoming a real cast of characters between Real Deal, Big Fat Jim, may he call plays for them a thousand years, and head coach Shart.

I'n not saying he's the next heisman trophy winner but the dude can play. As a true freshman he's top 3 or 4 in the SEC with a terrible o line. I suspect he'll "Matt Ryan" our secondary every season he plays us before getting drafted.

I'n not saying he's the next heisman trophy winner but the dude can play. As a true freshman he's top 3 or 4 in the SEC with a terrible o line. I suspect he'll "Matt Ryan" our secondary every season he plays us before getting drafted.

He's not that good. I've watched every game so far - he hits open receivers, throws are inaccurate most of the time to covered receivers, makes poor decisions in the pocket, afraid of contact. Analysts blame the receivers, but when you throw a bullet through traffic behind the receiver on a slant route, it's not going to get caught by 95% of Div I receivers.

The guy has physical attributes (size, arm strength), but I don't know if he has what it takes between the ears to be successful. Seems like a Quincy Carter clone, without the dual threat.

Here's his SEC rankings as a passer among players who qualify:

Yards/Attempt: #12 (ahead of only Vanderbilt's QB)
Completion %: #12 (ahead of only Vanderbilt's QB)
Passer Rating: #12 (ahead of only Vanderbilt's QB)
Passing TD: #8
Passing Yards: #8

I can't find a single stat he's top 3 or 4 in the SEC. I mean, not even insignificant stuff. Even if you rank them by "longest pass" he's #T-11 with Vanderbilt's QB. Highest ranking I see for him is #5, and that's for passes attempted. I guess he's also #T-4 for the number of times he's been sacked.

Boy can flat out play.

Here's his SEC rankings as a passer among players who qualify:

Yards/Attempt: #12 (ahead of only Vanderbilt's QB)
Completion %: #12 (ahead of only Vanderbilt's QB)
Passer Rating: #12 (ahead of only Vanderbilt's QB)
Passing TD: #8
Passing Yards: #8

I can't find a single stat he's top 3 or 4 in the SEC. I mean, not even insignificant stuff. Even if you rank them by "longest pass" he's #T-11 with Vanderbilt's QB. Highest ranking I see for him is #5, and that's for passes attempted. I guess he's also #T-4 for the number of times he's been sacked.

Boy can flat out play.

Yeah, but have you seen his arm strength and pocket poise as he overshoots receivers and throws the ball away?

Yeah, but have you seen his arm strength and pocket poise as he overshoots receivers and throws the ball away?

He doesn't even need to step into his throws. I think it was Gary Danielson that coined the term "Arm Arrogance" for him during the second quarter of the UF game. I don't think I'll ever forget that. :lol:

One of the worst decisions of Eason's career will be to attend a college without a proven QB developing coach. He should have followed Richt to Miami.

Agree. Richt turned out some great QBs at UGA- Greene, Shockley, Murray, Stafford.

Smart, on the other hand, doesn't even hand it to Chubb on 4th and 1 against Vandy.

Even if Eason truly is the 2nd coming of the love child of Dan Marino and baby Jesus, his talents will be wasted in college, no matter how terrible Kirby Shart turns out to be he's almost guaranteed to get three years, by then The Chosen One will be headed to the nfl...

Back