Official everyone laugh at uga and Kirby Shart thread

Shut the öööö up.

Excuse me? What do you disagree with about this post that causes you such disdain? If it's in the wrong thread perhaps my bad but I was really agreeing about the need for us to beat UGAG. And did I say anything that's not true? Sorry to cause such consternation for you.

Excuse me? What do you disagree with about this post that causes you such disdain? If it's in the wrong thread perhaps my bad but I was really agreeing about the need for us to beat UGAG. And did I say anything that's not true? Sorry to cause such consternation for you.

We stop plenty of people. Already been over this. Forced both Clemson and Miami to punt 6 times each.

When did you stop buying season tickets?

The point of this thread is to make fun of mutts and their decision to hire an unproven coach.

So yes, wrong thread!

The point of this thread is to make fun of mutts and their decision to hire an unproven coach.

So yes, wrong thread!

Fair enough. So more pertinent to the thread I do thoroughly enjoy any UGAG loss and hand wringing about hiring KS on their site is also enjoyable

Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

0489fb2f025d80cb993ac1e2712682fa.gif

636028958010171640-314144717_410729.gif

85305efdd72a102c6f368bc0627b695c.jpg

25i7saq.gif

They outgained Vandy 421 to 171 with no turnovers, and lost at home. Athens has to he a smoldering crater right now.

Don't care a thing about UGA until Saturday after Thanksgiving. Very happy "we" won today.

Love this new Georgia play calling. Really ingenuous.

The play didn't seem that bad to me, to be honest. Vandy blew up the middle, do you think Chubb would've gotten through? The blocks were there on the outside. Great play by Vandy's star linebacker.

The play didn't seem that bad to me, to be honest. Vandy blew up the middle, do you think Chubb would've gotten through? The blocks were there on the outside. Great play by Vandy's star linebacker.

Chubb should have been the one running the sweep. He probably would have been able to fight through that tackle better if nothing else.

Back