OFFICIAL Falcons Playoffs Thread

I like how Sherman is no longer talking öööö....now patting dudes on the head and laughing

Dude was offside again!

Why was it half the distance the first time he was offside, and assessed on the kickoff the second time? Was it because it was blocked the first time and made the second time?

JRjr

Bring on the 2nd round rookie QB. I'll take a game against him for the NFC title over facing Aaron Rodgers anyday.

Bring on the 2nd round rookie QB. I'll take a game against him for the NFC title over facing Aaron Rodgers anyday.

He's not a rookie QB, also doesn't crap his pants in the playoffs like Rodgers usually does. Good luck with that undersized defense against the big nasty niner OL.

'9ers baby!

Wilson may have a really fun career to watch. He reminds me of Fran Tarkenton in ways that no one else has done in years.

He's not a rookie QB, also doesn't crap his pants in the playoffs like Rodgers usually does. Good luck with that undersized defense against the big nasty niner OL.

'9ers baby!

We won't crash down on the read option like dipwads all game like the Packers did.

We won't crash down on the read option like dipwads all game like the Packers did.

Only starting watching in the 2nd half, but Falcons not doing so hot against that read option the Seahawks are running.

Only starting watching in the 2nd half, but Falcons not doing so hot against that read option the Seahawks are running.

I've only seen Wilson get one good run on it all game. He's gotten some yards scrambling, but not on the read option. DE is stayiing home for us on it. You've got to understand. No disrespect to the 49ers. They'll be a tough match. But Rodgers gashes us everytime we face him.

Lynch is not hurting us all that bad. Their TE on the other hand is killing us. But overall take 14 pts at this stage and run.

You guys are giving up way too easily. We're up by 13 with 13 minutes to go. Our ball. As you all say, get your ööööing mind rites.

Back