Official First Garbage Football / Season Kickoff Thread

Ole Miss radio is pretty pissed about a targeting call.

So how is a defender supposed to take a split second to slow up and change his trajectory when a QB slides?

So how is a defender supposed to take a split second to slow up and change his trajectory when a QB slides?
I don’t really know. I suppose he’s supposed to keep his eyes up or something. Seems rather difficult.

ACC so full of suck. It's there for the taking this year. And we're not ready to take it.

At least the folks on here that wanted Scott Satterfield can rest easy knowing we would be in the same position today regardless of who we selected

At least the folks on here that wanted Scott Satterfield can rest easy knowing we would be in the same position today regardless of who we selected
Wasn't the north Texas coach in consideration/interviewed?

Swear I saw/heard that but looking at his bio I don't know why he'd be inconsideration

Wasn't the north Texas coach in consideration/interviewed?

Swear I saw/heard that but looking at his bio I don't know why he'd be inconsideration

TStan reportedly talked to him (Seth Littrell) and also Norvell. But I don't think it got serious. I think the only ones seriously considered were Whiz and Collins.

Back