Official Game Day Thread: Da I vs. Da U

Status
Not open for further replies.
4th Quarter

Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

ElCidBUZZingFAN

Dodd-Like
What happens when you cross the streams of Atomic Beam Lasers?

I’ll let you know after I spend $40 to find out.

gtphd

What a time to be alive
Have you ever noticed that Bojangles uses the same colors as the USSR and their logo has a Soviet star?

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
What is it that the coaches are doing or not doing that makes you think it's coaching? Why is it not on the players?
It's on the players too. But ultimately the coach is responsible if it is a recurring and widespread issue. It's his job to set the team culture/practice methods and help players improve in all aspects of the game, including avoiding focus-related issues.

If you're a leader, whether coaching a football team or managing a team in an office, your answer to "Why is your team making so many mistakes?" can't be, "Ask my subordinates, they're the ones making the mistakes -- it's not on me."

(Not saying that CGC said that, just making the point that "It's on the players" is a bad answer.)

Status
Not open for further replies.