Official Game Day Thread - Da I vs. Da U

Gonna be a 4th qtr game. Better tank up.

Sigh. I hope we come out swinging. I was believing in the 1st quarter and it's not looking good. Need the defense to bow up and get some more stops, and offense has to score. We need 35 to win.

So you think Johnson was confident in his abilities but simply chose to go for it on 4th & 6 anyway?

Not sure but Ive seen steady improvement over each game. I'll bet he had a better chance of splitting the uprights than us converting 6 yards

We need special teams to not be absolute garbage but that's not gonna happen

Not sure but Ive seen steady improvement over each game. I'll bet he had a better chance of splitting the uprights than us converting 6 yards

Maybe so, but obviously the coach who sees him kick in practice didn't feel confident. The frustration on here is over the fact that our kicking game apparently inspires so little confidence in the head coach that a field goal in the low 40 yard range isn't an obvious option on 4th down.

Good game plan offensively imo.....got to stay on and finish blocks. Defense playing well for most part. Would like to see more blitzing.

Hopefully we win the second half and get out of here with a W

So you think Johnson was confident in his abilities but simply chose to go for it on 4th & 6 anyway?
I think CPJ was confident in the chances of getting the 1st down. Otherwise he would've at least tried the kick. No reason for us to blame a kicker who's been pretty good since UT.

Where the hell are the pics

cheer.jpg

Back