Official Game Day Thread: Da I vs Da U

BuckNasty

Damn Good Rat
First time in 15+ years the Richt didn't turn this place into Bobby Dudd.

Damn!

TechAKnee

Flats Noob
Marshall played well. 13 points off 3 turnovers was the difference. D played a pretty good game overall.

BainbridgeJacket

F*** Joe Biden
Ugly ugly win, but it's a win. Defense did what they needed to do. Our offense has been dog crap all year, despite the gaudy rushing numbers against a few overmatched defenses. We really need to find a way to not need 10+ play scoring drives all the time. At least we had a couple big plays today. No offense to Cottrell, but I'd like some of these plays to go to Lynch.

Iron City Wreck

Varsity Lurker (Hey, you gonna eat that?)
Great Job Jackets!

Before the Canes leave BDS, Search ‘em for my missing car radios

Now back to work on the Atomic Powered Satellite Based Particle Beam Bulldawg Castrator!

aeromech

Dodd-Like
Ugly ugly win, but it's a win. Defense did what they needed to do. Our offense has been dog crap all year, despite the gaudy rushing numbers against a few overmatched defenses. We really need to find a way to not need 10+ play scoring drives all the time. At least we had a couple big plays today. No offense to Cottrell, but I'd like some of these plays to go to Lynch.
What's wrong with 10, 12, or 15 play scoring drives? That's what we are supposed to do.

Buzz_PhD

Don’t call me doctor
There’s a whole lot of bigcry in there. Dude, enjoy the win!

QuadF

Dodd-Like
TQM had some bad reads in there, but his throwing was on point. Got us the first when we needed it. Definitely justified his game time.

Defense played well, but seemed gassed the last couple drives. Seemed like 3 opportunities to end the game were missed in a row. But thats not to take away from a lot of good play for most of it.

I think we need to end the 3 man rush and everyone plays zones at the first down line when its 3rd and long.