Official Game Day Thread: Da I vs Da U

Yep. Our players were coming onto the field and when the last few of players were coming out, a big portion of Miami players ran over towards the ramblin wreck club towards the players. Refs broke it up and then a big chunk of the Miami players stayed in the end zone, “pretending” to pray. Really bush league stuff, but par of the course with Richt and his phony good guy schtick.

So the jackass squad invaded our endzone pregame. We pillaged theirs for 4 quarters of actual football.

upload_2018-11-10_23-49-45.gif

Bowl games:

SEAT AT THE TABLE!!!!

So the jackass squad invaded our endzone pregame. We pillaged theirs for 4 quarters of actual football.
Miami needs to understand that Warren Sapp is not on that team. Neither is Michael Irvin. Vinny Testaverde. Ray Lewis....none of them are there anymore. Nobody on Da U is intimidating to anyone. The stupid intimidation attempt before the game was pathetic.

Miami needs to understand that Warren Sapp is not on that team. Neither is Michael Irvin. Vinny Testaverde. Ray Lewis....none of them are there anymore. Nobody on Da U is intimidating to anyone. The stupid intimidation attempt before the game was pathetic.

This is exactly what my friend and I were saying tonight as this unfolded right in front of my section in the east. Add to it that they were 5-4 at the time -this wasn’t intimidating at all, instead, they looked like a bunch of undisciplined asshats dressed in Halloween outfits.

Back