Official Game Day Thread: GT vs. ASU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to FedEx last night to print my parking pass. The guy helping me jokes that he might steal my parking pass and go tailgate instead of me. Says he's been a Tech fan since he was a kid but he hasnt gone in a very long time. When I take out my wallet to pay for the print he says, nah its free for Tech fans. So I gave him one of the extra tickets that Rules gave me and told him to meet us at the tailgate.

We drove up from Savannah and spent the night in Macon. Just got up and got a coffee in the lobby. Girl serving says 'Go Jackets! ". She's Taquon's cousin. Gotta be a good sign.

Pics?

I went to FedEx last night to print my parking pass. The guy helping me jokes that he might steal my parking pass and go tailgate instead of me. Says he's been a Tech fan since he was a kid but he hasnt gone in a very long time. When I take out my wallet to pay for the print he says, nah its free for Tech fans. So I gave him one of the extra tickets that Rules gave me and told him to meet us at the tailgate.

dont-care.gif

giphy.gif

I thought you and your new butt buddy were using both tickets.

Game day and still don’t have my adidas gear. Bookstore and fanatics both back ordered.

I hope that means demand is insanely high for Tech gear.

Went to FedEx to print? Don't you $80K?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back