Official Game Day Thread: GT vs. ASU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean we are on the field against a team wearing Russell. Why aren't the starters out there trying to get this lead to triple digits? Where is the fire?

I don't really care who is in the game or what they are after, but if you're going to fall down and fumble the ball without anyone touching you, just let your coach know you aren't interested in playing football. Let's call things what they are.

I don't really care who is in the game or what they are after, but if you're going to fall down and fumble the ball without anyone touching you, just let your coach know you aren't interested in playing football. Let's call things what they are.
Same page. Our practice squad should not see a single third down against these guys but some dudes look like they're on the field because they got carried away during a tour of the new locker room.

It was a decent game. Lots of mistakes and iffy passing, but room for improvement. Got to take care of turnovers first, then passing.

It's game 1 guys... chill.
We got the first shutout since 2013. We're 1-0. Lots to work on, but we got 11+ games to improve with.

Jesus, you'd think we lost seeing all this negativity. We won 41-0 and our opponent really wasn't even close to scoring. Some of y'all need to take a whole bottle of chill pills.

Blocking was pretty solid. Passing game was not good, but Marshall did come back and redeem himself on that last drive. I liked seeing the short passing game and hopefully we can use it more to help TM find a groove.

Jesus, you'd think we lost seeing all this negativity. We won 41-0 and our opponent really wasn't even close to scoring. Some of y'all need to take a whole bottle of chill pills.

Blocking was pretty solid. Passing game was not good, but Marshall did come back and redeem himself on that last drive. I liked seeing the short passing game and hopefully we can use it more to help TM find a groove.

I am not overly worried about the offense. Cut out the turnovers and we are good. Quon looked more comfortable with pitches. Just get the ball to Lynch and Searcy. They are ballers.

That said, I am fairly panicked about the kicking game.

I am not overly worried about the offense. Cut out the turnovers and we are good. Quon looked more comfortable with pitches. Just get the ball to Lynch and Searcy. They are ballers.

That said, I am fairly panicked about the kicking game.
Kicking game is not gonna be good. At least our kickoff coverage looked better, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back