Official Game Day Thread - GT vs. Castrated Turkeys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cut the passing öööö out paul, you are killing drives repeatedly calling that crap.

Uh coach, they get the ball first

Maybe we're gonna onside

Yes, Coach, you missed a couple of wide open throws. Keep calling them in the second half and you will likely miss those, too. Your play calling will be genius, the blame will be on execution, and we will be 4-5.

Cut the passing öööö out paul, you are killing drives repeatedly calling that crap.

The receivers are open, the play call is right, TaQuon just doesn't have the arm to take advantage of it. Got bailed out with a PI call because Jeune had to come back to the ball, and the ball is thrown on the wrong shoulder to BStew, forcing him to adjust, and give the DB a chance to make a play on the ball.

CPJ just said we got it?
I think you defer the choice so it's technically possible. VT could elect to kick it again

But no, Johnson was just mistaken

By the way. We have to recruit another kicker. This öööö's ridiculous. You kick line drives to the 10 and of course they're going to run them back

Did TV show the vtech player knee Marshall in the back while he was laying on top of him?

Kid should have been ejected.

so what you're saying is that the play call isn't right

No, genius. The play call is right; our QB can't execute. If you call a play that catches the defense completely off guard, but the players can't take advantage of it, that doesn't make it a bad play call. Our WRs had a step on their guys on both plays. A properly thrown ball is a huge gain, if not a TD. That is not a bad play call.

That's like saying CPJ made a bad play call because a guy misses a block on a play that, otherwise would have gashed the defense for over-committing one way.

Did TV show the vtech player knee Marshall in the back while he was laying on top of him?

Kid should have been ejected.

It didn't look that bad on replay to me, but the angle wasn't great

Gees I thought it was a good half all things considered. Folks on here make it sound like we are down 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back