Official Game Day Thread - GT vs. Castrated Turkeys

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, genius. The play call is right; our QB can't execute. If you call a play that catches the defense completely off guard, but the players can't take advantage of it, that doesn't make it a bad play call. Our WRs had a step on their guys on both plays. A properly thrown ball is a huge gain, if not a TD. That is not a bad play call.

That's like saying CPJ made a bad play call because a guy misses a block on a play that, otherwise would have gashed the defense for over-committing one way.
If you know the QB can't make the play, then stop making the ööööing play call. That's dumb and you're dumb.

It sucks that we have to kick off whenever we score

No, genius. The play call is right; our QB can't execute. If you call a play that catches the defense completely off guard, but the players can't take advantage of it, that doesn't make it a bad play call. Our WRs had a step on their guys on both plays. A properly thrown ball is a huge gain, if not a TD. That is not a bad play call.

That's like saying CPJ made a bad play call because a guy misses a block on a play that, otherwise would have gashed the defense for over-committing one way.
Has Marshall shown the ability to make that throw in practice? If so, you gotta keep calling it because it will back off the safeties and open up the run. If not, we need another QB.

Ran out for a sandwich at half, and bumped into a dwag fan. Nice guy. Had pleasant football conversation. When back in my car, I gave him (uga really) a double differential, triple integral whammy.

Has Marshall shown the ability to make that throw in practice?
f8b00ba3e591b374cea868927f8512ee45d6f5ed3ff4198f2e3d3a0101f24a24.jpg

He's shown he can't make that throw in a real game

Ran out for a sandwich at half, and bumped into a dwag fan. Nice guy. Had pleasant football conversation. When back in my car, I gave him (uga really) a double differential, triple integral whammy.
Did he give you enough pickles?

IMO, you still should pissed on him or his car or his girlfriend if he has one.

What ööööing moron thought that replacing half of the concessions with terrible cookie cake made sense? The real concessions stand had a line the length of the ööööing stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back