Official Game Day Thread - GT vs. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, no. öööö that. This game is making me want to die but the announcer is the human equivalent of our defensive performance and it would be impossible to not still be raging over it if I didn't have the game muted.
Well, I'm glad you dumbasses have something to be mad about in the first half. ööööing hit mute or STFU

Odd you’re not white knighting for Ted Roof’s dick today.

Defense is playing like crap so far today. I will throw rocks at Roof when he deserves them; but won't pile on when the problem is crap offense and special teams. Despite TQM's passing ability, the offense played well in the first half.

Our D held VT to 22 last week. ööööing Duke already has 20.

Yeah, that makes sense.

And now the long walk of shame to the locker room and back at Wallace Wade ...

Sickening defense added to blind luck for the dookies and we are tied w culprits losers.
We need to run over them in second half and defense needs to stop playing touch football

Well, I'm glad you dumbasses have something to be mad about in the first half. ööööing hit mute or STFU
Get a taste of your mom's love juice, choke to death on my dick. Don't bitch about people bitching, you look like a bigger moron than we do. Now öööö off.

This defense can’t produce a turnover to save its life. We are the anti-turnover chain

So Griffin and Howard probably out for UGA. Gr8

Offense was good. It's like the good old days of CPJ where the offense is rolling but everything else sucks.
If we're gonna return to 2008 form, these next two games are the time to do it! :ughthumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back