Official Game Day Thread: GT vs Ole Miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should be up in the box working the donors right now. This is not going to get better.

And I was one of those peeps, I’d say not a nickel from me unless the school commits.

$4/5 million to fire him now and how much is needed to hire a legit staff for ‘23?

Some of y’all just don’t want to see the improvement.
How is everyone’s pregame predictions aging?

How can Thacker possibly keep his job after a defensive performance like today? Oh, yeah, it’s because CGC, Todd, and GT President all don’t care.

How much lack of self-awareness do you have to have to continue the charade of pretending you're good at your profession? Geoff's has got to be off the charts.

A lot of recency bias here. We have looked worse. Losing to The Citadel was worse. South Carolina Cow College beating us 73-7 and playing their punter at QB was worse. 55-0 to Notre Dame was worse.

In the words of the great A-Aron . . .

Us let’s give Coach Clown an extension now. If we wait until before we come back and best Ole Miss…we won’t be able to get as good a deal. Lol

What's the take for the score differential for the rest of the season 400-21?

A lot of recency bias here. We have looked worse. Losing to The Citadel was worse. South Carolina Cow College beating us 73-7 and playing their punter at QB was worse. 55-0 to Notre Dame was worse.

In the words of the great A-Aron . . .

Those teams mostly looked poorly coached but flashes of talent. This team looks poorly coached and untalented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back