Official Game Day Thread: GT vs Ole Miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 64 years of watching GT football, this has to be the worse coached GT team, I have ever seen on the Flats!

I was led to believe once GT got rid of CPJ's flexbone offense, the four and five star recruits would be arriving in
droves to play for Geoff Collins. The only two bright spots on defense are Eley and Thomas, thank God they know
how to play in spite of the coaching they are getting from the "Minister of Defense," Geoff Collins and his cohort,
Andrew Thacker.

The sooner this coaching staff is fired, the better off this program is going to be, and that also includes the incompetent
AD, GT also hired.

The post game press conference should be Angel showing up to announce that Tud has been relieved of his duties effective immediately and Gef has been reassigned within the AA and relieved of head coaching responsibilities effective immediately and that Long (because everyone else is worse) is interim head coach.

Guys, I really don't get all the butt hurt here. We always figured to start this season 1-2. From here it gets easlier until season's end. If they lose to Duke, then you can start clutching your pearls again.
This team’s not winning another game this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back