Official Game Day Thread: GT vs Ole Miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I really don't get all the butt hurt here. We always figured to start this season 1-2. From here it gets easlier until season's end. If they lose to Duke, then you can start clutching your pearls again.
They’re going to lose to Duke…

Seriously though, it has been better than it was when it started. I was thinking it would be 14-21 pts worse by now.

Yaasss crowd booing when gef didn't even bother to call a time out...I don't believe he knows how TOs work

I think my son's Mazda3 transmission needs a rebuild, might go get into some of that action. I have a 50-50 chance of a positive outcome with that.

I'm hoping that pick saved Collins job for another half of football. But that would mean SOMEONE gives a öööö about Tech football. In reality I know we have another couple months of this öööö to endure. Sigh.

Guys, I really don't get all the butt hurt here. We always figured to start this season 1-2. From here it gets easlier until season's end. If they lose to Duke, then you can start clutching your pearls again.
What the öööö is wrong with you!? Are you watching the game or looking at a box score?

This is straight embarrassing. There's no way a team that plays like this and is coached like this sniffs the "success" needed to win 6 games and retain Collins.

Even the Tech promo spots have sucked in the last few years. Gotta respect the completeness of the suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back