Official Game Day Thread: GT vs Ole Miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is humiliating. I don't see how staff lasts the week.

I think he will be let go at the end of the Dook game after getting beat downs against UCF and Pitt, then losing at home against the Blue Devils.

GO JACKETS!!
byteback

The offense looks like a special needs team. In the second half I fully expect Tech to be backed up inside their 20, Sims will hand off to one of the RB’s, and the Ole Miss defense will move in slow motion, some players may stand in place chopping their feet, while the Tech RB heads for the end zone. Whoever’s left in the stadium will be cheering until the Tech RB trips himself up at the five, falls down, and the ball rolls through the end zone for a touchback. A subdued groan will follow.

should have had another punt blocked. Well, at least Collins has his skinny pants sugar britches on, but I wonder why he does not work on lower body and is content with curls?
He does CURLS?

Some of you 1/X millionaires need to put your $$$ in place. Otherwise, blame the true culprit. The school.

This is the worst program in the ACC right now.

Guys, I really don't get all the butt hurt here. We always figured to start this season 1-2. From here it gets easlier until season's end. If they lose to Duke, then you can start clutching your pearls again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back