Official Game Day Thread: GT vs the Hoos

Remember all that progress our defense made this year? How hey looked better?

öööö all that noise. Regression to suck.

UVA is fired up, dancing on the sidelines. We either look tight or like we don’t want to be here.

No excuse to squander the momentum after the safety and return by letting a #98 backup QB walk down the field on us. Gotta get it going or this will get ugly.

JRjr

I hate to use this cliche but do we have any legit "dual threat" QB's in the wings? I'm not saying put them in or anything but we need a legitimate pass threat eventually.

UVA just signaled to our team that they’re gonna soundly beat us. Tons of time and 3 timeouts and they didn’t even attempt to score. They know they got us beat.

I hate to use this cliche but do we have any legit "dual threat" QB's in the wings? I'm not saying put them in or anything but we need a legitimate pass threat eventually.
Yes, we have half a dozen of the "waiting in the wings". LoL.

UVA just signaled to our team that they’re gonna soundly beat us. Tons of time and 3 timeouts and they didn’t even attempt to score. They know they got us beat.
This is my fear. We have not shown any ability to stop them on offense and they have us bottled up.

Back