Official Game Day Thread: GT vs the Hoos

Georgia Tech has the worst PA guy in the business. Unbelievable loser.

As incredible as the game was....holy öööö wtf is going on with our PA?

The same six songs were played over and over and usually were stopped abruptly in the middle for no reason at all. I think at one point Seven Nation Army was played three times in the space of five minutes.

Vanessa Carlton? Is someone trying to be ööööing cute? Is this some ironic thing that 18 year olds are doing? To get the crowd pumped for 3rd and 32?????

Near the end of the game, I mentioned it felt like it was damn midnight. It was 6:15.

As incredible as the game was....holy öööö wtf is going on with our PA?

The same six songs were played over and over and usually were stopped abruptly in the middle for no reason at all. I think at one point Seven Nation Army was played three times in the space of five minutes.

Vanessa Carlton? Is someone trying to be ööööing cute? Is this some ironic thing that 18 year olds are doing? To get the crowd pumped for 3rd and 32?????
Stop one hype song in the middle of the hype, switch to another. Silence during tv timeout, come back from the break with 10 second hype clip before our offense snaps the ball. Our band and PA just seem to step all over each other. The ONLY well timed song was grove street party.

Stop one hype song in the middle of the hype, switch to another. Silence during tv timeout, come back from the break with 10 second hype clip before our offense snaps the ball. Our band and PA just seem to step all over each other. The ONLY well timed song was grove street party.
Pregame was odd too. We usually get in the stadium early and she was like WTF is going on?

Back