Official Game Day Thread: GT vs the Hoos

I think he is talking about a false start by UVA prior to missing the field goal, which would have given UVA another attempt at the field goal if called.
That and the non PI call. And the ööööing bounce a ball off your god damn knee for a first down catch.

Did anyone else feel some of their heart muscles die? I swear that game almost took as many years off my life as COFH 2014

I hate the sound system -crowd had the “Yellow” “Jackets” chant going great late in the game and the sound system cranks up some God-awful crap ‘music’ and instantly kills the chant.
It was as if a UVA grad was on the turntables. They hype music was played for their defense, our defense got Bon Jovi, Mo Town Classics, and Vanessa Carleson. None of those are an exaggeration. I’m sure there was more, but seriously, give our defense something to get hyped up and give our offense something for their morning commute to work.

It was as if a UVA grad was on the turntables. They hype music was played for their defense, our defense got Bon Jovi, Mo Town Classics, and Vanessa Carleson. None of those are an exaggeration. I’m sure there was more, but seriously, give our defense something to get hyped up and give our offense something for their morning commute to work.
Still won tho

UVA only scored 6 points after Vanessa was played. Seems like it hyped the team up to me.

Back