Official Game Thread: Pitt eats öööö

Status
Not open for further replies.
QB injury doesn’t matter. Pitt should already have their backups in.

Their QB is down. We may have a chance.

I’m kidding. No we don’t. We will make this guy look like A-a-Ron Rogers.

öööö off. He's doing the best he can to lead his team.

1) He's a kid
2) He's a GT player
3) öööö you

So folks in this very thread can bitch encourage Howard to transfer and talk down to Stewart but question TQM and it’s not ok? öööö off you ööööer

this performance has to be on purpose. Pleeeeease video tape it when they fire CPJ!

We’re about to get beat by Pitt with a backup quarterback... let that sink in

and who do we have that's going to catch it? The last time I looked, Ricky Jeune and Deandre Smelter aren't available.
Trust me, I don’t ever want to throw the ball, but you can’t take a sack. Throw a jump ball and maybe you get lucky

This is the worst GT football I have watched since the Lewis days. We had talent durning those days however.

This is pathetic! Hope CPJ pulls a magic bunny out of his ass second half to get some tds or this is over.

Were seriously trying to get the ball back with 40 seconds?

Stupid.

He sucks.
He sucks, and @GTplusCPJequalsSuccess is a piece of öööö. I'm more embarrassed to have him as a fellow Tech fan than I am by our performance today. If he had a shred of decency he would shut the öööö up. Everyone knows his schtick, he serves no purpose but his own angry masturbatory screaming.

@GTplusCPJequalsSuccess This game is bad enough without your mindless bullshit. Shut the öööö up. Take a nap in traffic, shoot yourself in the head, do whatever you've got to do, but shut the öööö up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back