Official Game Thread: Pitt eats öööö

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changing the coach will not make a difference unless we open up recruiting. The talent deficit is not all on the offensive system. We have military academy talent without the discipline and dedication.

Offense blows a motherööööing dick! Don’t think you can ask more of the defense, 14 points come from bone headed decisions by our stupid ass head coach. I’m done with this öööö until Paul is gone

He sucks, and @GTplusCPJequalsSuccess is a piece of öööö. I'm more embarrassed to have him as a fellow Tech fan than I am by our performance today. If he had a shred of decency he would shut the öööö up. Everyone knows his schtick, he serves no purpose but his own angry masturbatory screaming.

@GTplusCPJequalsSuccess This game is bad enough without your mindless bullshit. Shut the öööö up. Take a nap in traffic, shoot yourself in the head, do whatever you've got to do, but shut the öööö up.

Wow...you are a real internet hardass.

This is pathetic! Hope CPJ pulls a magic bunny out of his ass second half to get some tds or this is over.

EaXaVpN.gif

We may not score a point today. It will be a ööööing home game for Clemson next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back