Official Gameday GT v FSU Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else notice the FSU band in the top corner of the north? Great idea so that I don't have to heard the öööö war chant all game

The pass play didn't push us out of range, the quarterback running backwards and not even attempting to pass the ball out of bounds pushed us out of range. 100% on JT

Yeah thanks. Except he's not a strong passer and that should never have been the play call. It's on CPJ and JT.

Player stood up too fast, obvious 15 yarder.
Not sure how it looked on tv but everyone in the stands was calling it one of the dumbest plays we've ever seem. Looked like a really obvious fifteen yardet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

I really don't understand the play calling there. We were in FG range but rather than call a dive and risk a no gain, instead we get pushed out of FG range with a pass play, which has rarely worked this year.

we only got pushed out of field goal position because our QB did a RB impersonation. In fairness RB quite doing that his junior or senior year.

Not sure how it looked on tv but everyone in the stands was calling it one of the dumbest plays we've ever seem. Looked like a really obvious fifteen yardet.

It looked incredibly weak on tv.

Need to hold them to a fg. Touchdown then wins it

Has anyone besides gostis even touched the QB?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's two offsides on 93. How after 10+ years of organized football do you manage to line up in the neutral zone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back