Official Gameday GT v ND Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, none of our guys injured at least

I will always love Butker for what he did on November 29th, 2014....but he is really hurting my heart today.

We're lucky to be down six... Although we should be only down one with all the missed kicks on both sides. If we can get into halftime and make some adjustments and come out and go down the field on our opening drive it's a brand-new ball game. As bad as we've looked this is a very winnable game

You could make a vid of that guy's late hits and then him crying like a bitch after injuring himself.

In the future the ND defense injury will be used as evidence that our blocking causes knee injuries.

Down 6 after our worst half since Duke 2014.

Lets do this.

If we somehow win this game, it's going be by the skin of our teeth and it's going to be ugly. Really disappointed in what we've shown so far... I thought we were father along as a program to put up this kind of showing.

our WRs suck. I didn't see anyone get open

The dive has actually been pretty open. I think you give Marshal a chance the 2nd half to see if we can bust one. I like Skov but he missed the hole a couple times the first half

Yes, Butker was the hero in last years UGA game...

However, remember he was inconsistent last year as well. What was he, like 11 of 21 on field goals last year?

Defense keeping us in the game.... Offense looks AWFUL!!! This offensive line is not near as good as last year's offensive line.

Why is it when we throw the deep ball, it's always to our A-backs? Run some slants or screens or something.

If we somehow win this game, it's going be by the skin of our teeth and it's going to be ugly. Really disappointed in what we've shown so far... I thought we were father along as a program to put up this kind of showing.

PJ did say "We're not as good as people think we are."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back