Official Gameday GT v ND Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all on O line. They are getting blown up.

Them and the kicking game. That is an abortion right now.

If we play AVERAGE in the second half we run away with it. Defense looks great other than some questionable plays

Milton didn't even remotely locate the ball on those plays.

I get it, he didnt play it well and got abused. However, its still playcall that puts him 1v1 on 3rd and 20. Even if he didnt allow the completion, its highly likely to PI there as well.

Off the cliff,
I like the adjustments. We are going to pound this out and win. I like Ted and Paul vs. VG and Kelley

we suck at playing religious schools

Down by 6 at the half. No way in hell they adjust better than we do. No way. We win this going away.

Mind =right

It's not shameful to struggle against a top ten team. We just need cpj to make some good adjustments and win this game.

Go Jackets!

I'm not giving up guys. They feel good. Their fans feel good. Our guy fight. If they are anything like they were last year they will fight and adjust. Let's just wait. Not bad 6 down on the road. We need a score to start the second. These guys can be had. Just need to start converting.

I get it, he didnt play it well and got abused. However, its still playcall that puts him 1v1 on 3rd and 20. Even if he didnt allow the completion, its highly likely to PI there as well.

And it's not as if we blitzed 6+ if my memory serves me...I just think roof had coverage shallow instead of deep. Dared the backup to make a play and he did. But really his receiver made it for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back