Official Gameday GT v UNC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike ND and Duke, we are really killing ourselves with dumb plays here. We should be winning this game comfortably.

A late surge was predictable with Gitsis out and us down some linemen due to injury.

Just disheartening. May very well miss a bowl with a loss here.

At the game, watching unc punk us. It's like they are trying to lose

My bro and sis both graduated from UNC. Don't do this to me (all of us) two years in a row. :(

Lets break this down fellas....due we fault the O for giving the ball back to UNC after a huge series by the D, or do we fault the D for taking the hook, line and sinker on the followup play after a TO? Inquiring minds want to know.

Justin tries to do too much himself. He's been reading all the praise about how he's the perfect QB for this system.

A late surge was predictable with Gitsis out and us down some linemen due to injury.

Just disheartening. May very well miss a bowl with a loss here.

Game's far from over. But I agree that I will start to worry about the bowl streak if we can't pull this one out.

At a loss for words to describe the FUBAR reaction by the defense after the turnover. That's a perfect time to try a trick play and we fell asleep. JT's fumble was bad enough.

It's a good thing refs don't look at our linemen on those forward pitch plays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back