Official Gameday GT v UNC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad time to find out watchespn doesn't carry ESPN U games ...

Great time to log into sling and upgrade to the sports package for five bucks!

I wonder if we're going to stick with doing no huddle

Weird. Nowhere to be found on mine.

Check again now that you've upgraded. You need cable/sling access to the channel to watch it on watchespn.

I did the same upgrade you did, sling working well today.

It's that cheap? that's really good to know for future reference.

$20/month base, which includes ESPN and ESPN 2. Just logged on and grabbed the sports package for $5/month. Get ESPN news, SEC network, ESPN U, goal Line, and some Spanish crap.

Check again now that you've upgraded. You need cable/sling access to the channel to watch it on watchespn.

I did the same upgrade you did, sling working well today.

Ya I'm actually happy watching sling this time. ESPN seems to work awfully on game day, so I switch to the ESPN app.

$20/month base, which includes ESPN and ESPN 2. Just logged on and grabbed the sports package for $5/month. Get ESPN news, SEC network, ESPN U, goal Line, and some Spanish crap.

Last time you guys were talking about "sling", I thought you were talking about the "sling box". Sling looks awesome

Last time you guys were talking about "sling", I thought you were talking about the "sling box". Sling looks awesome

It can be pretty crappy on Xbox one from time to time, buffering, feeding etc. But I'm saving close to a hundred bucks a month compared to the triple play package I used to have with time warner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back