Official Gameday Thread - Battle of Death Valley

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Score or nothing. Tell Harvin to hit the locker room. No punts

BainbridgeJacket

F*** Joe Biden
Look, if you're trying to sell me sunglasses that help me fish, your commercial should have someone who's actually used a fishing rod before in their life. What the hell was that abortion of a commercial.

jacket67

Dodd-Like
It looks like a mostly running offense with Tobias Oliver in the shotgun is not going to be successful against most of the teams we play. Our opponents will just load the box and dare us to throw. If we don't have the athletes to pass effectively this year, we might as well keep the QB under center. Hopefully, JG or LJ will emerge as a good enough passing QB to be suitable for Patenaude's offense. But it's probably too early to judge what the offense will be able to do, based just on how they perform in game one against the #1 team.

AugustaJacket

Helluva Engineer
Oliver looks like a really fast RB...still wanna know about the girl in the Leesa Mattress commercial....not giving up

Dirty Jacket

Never Weaken
I was told a new offense meant we would be able to come back from 5 touchdown deficits. LIES

Skydog

Eat a Peach
Look, if you're trying to sell me sunglasses that help me fish, your commercial should have someone who's actually used a fishing rod before in their life. What the hell was that abortion of a commercial.
When they dumped the rocks on the glasses. GTFO! LOL!

AugustaJacket

Helluva Engineer
Great. Dumbass announcers talking about stuff CU could “clean up” ignoring the opposite side.

Dirty Jacket

Never Weaken
What the öööö is Mark Richt doing on the set here? He’s acting like he’s above the whole production and he sounds stoned af. öööö that guy.

GT98

Dodd-Like
What the öööö is Mark Richt doing on the set here? He’s acting like he’s above the whole production and he sounds stoned af. öööö that guy.
He's always been a phony and his dry toast personality adds nothing to a studio crew. No meaningful insights that you'd expect a former coach to have.

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
I'd rather watch 11 more games exactly like this one than just one more Johnson-Sewak ööööing tickle fest. Fight me.