Official Gameday Thread - Battle of Death Valley

I'd rather watch 11 more games exactly like this one than just one more Johnson-Sewak ööööing tickle fest. Fight me.

Well if you’d buy those fancy sunglasses you’d see the Oline flopping around like fish out of water more clearly.

Only 2 penalties. Looking for the bright side here.

Clemson’s RB had 17 yards per carry
Our leading receiver is a running back
Our 3rd QB has the best performance
We lost our kick returner
We had 4 turnovers

But we also got 3 turnovers and our QB threw for more than 50% for the first time in 3 years.

At the end of the day, I’m not really sure many strong conclusions can be drawn from this game.

We had 4 turnovers

But we also got 3 turnovers and our QB threw for more than 50% for the first time in 3 years.

At the end of the day, I’m not really sure many strong conclusions can be drawn from this game.

Juice needs more time to ripen

Scattered, smothered, covered and chunked. That Clemson is now this much better than us stings. But, they beat the hell out of us last year, too. Get over this in a hurry and beat South Florida next week and we will be better off than we were last year.

We had 4 turnovers

Strong conclusion: we have a TE somewhere.

Didn't see game just a few lowlights on ESPN but the defense looked very similar on Clemson's strolls to the endzone, poor tackling and angles. If Collins continues in not being able to find a way to build a stout defense he will not make it very long here either.

Didn't see game just a few lowlights on ESPN but the defense looked very similar on Clemson's strolls to the endzone, poor tackling and angles. If Collins continues in not being able to find a way to build a stout defense he will not make it very long here either.

If you had watched the full game, you'd know the defense is the least of our worries.

How did we lose a KR was there an injury

Yates is a polished passer.

He must NOT BE

If Yates were really a polished passer he would have easily beaten out all 3 of our QBs and would be our firmly entrenched starter

The fact that our Staff feels that TO gives us the best shot to win, the fact that we never threw to TEs or slot WRs, tells me that our QB depth chart is horrendous for what we want to do

Games like last night make we wish that GT FB was more cutthroat and would process players in order to get a better roster

I'd rather we process guys and get more talent than to run a gazillion QB keepers in a Natl TV Game

Can't believe we spent 9 most to showcase that Offense

I think Gleason will eventually be the guy just based upon body type. He’s more of the tall gunslinger that I think they want.

I’d redshirt him as well unless he stands shoulders above everyone else. This team needs a lot of retooling and the offensive line needs a lot of work as well.

How the öööö did my finger get broken

edit: and there's a bunch of skin ripped off my arm. holy öööö it hurts

Last edited:
Back